Wednesday, March 2, 2016

First Independent Film Project


 I think that the sound effects turned out very well. I was relatively successful at integrating them in and making them the right volume to be heard over the music but not be overwhelming. I also think that I integrated the music very well to cut out at the right times to make certain scenes funnier.

I could have done a better job with writing and making the beginning and end of the film less serious because it doesn't fit with the rest of the film. I could have also not cut out an important scene that explains the girl's powers more.

If I had to do the film over again, I would put more planning into every aspect of it. I would plan out my shots before-hand to make them look more creative. I would also  schedule my filming in advance and better control my actors. There were far too many days when my actors cancelled because we didn't know when we could film sometimes until the day of. I would also film all of the scenes instead of cutting some out. I also would find people who are better at acting.















No comments:

Post a Comment